We are in the business of helping our clients with their business and financial problems, whatever they may be. We aim to become an integral part of the real-time decision-making process and recognise that bookkeeping has become a highly specialized profession that requires tech-savvy, business acumen and above all else, people skills. We have very quick turnaround times as we know the importance of quick and good decisions.
We assist limited company, sole trader, partnerships and other entities in the preparation of their year-end financial statements or month-end management accounts. The objective is provide you a clearer picture on cash flow, profitability, performance ratios, funding, customer activity, credit control and budget comparisons. We’ll review the financial performance of the business with you, and we’ll answer your questions and advise you
Our team can also visit your premises to process your work or assist your staff in the preparation of financial statements. If you wish to outsource your bookkeeping to us, you are relieved from the need to employ your own accounts staff.
We can also arrange for audits if your organisation is required to be audited.
In a nutshell, our accounting arm perform the following:
- Advise on most appropriate accounting software and assist in its implementation
- Advise on complex accounting transactions
- Advise on streamlining processes and systems
- Processing of all accounting source documents
- Journal entries
- Bank reconciliations
- Customer and supplier reconciliations
- Maintenance of fixed asset register
- Issuing sales invoice
- Cheques preparation and payments
- Management/cost accounting
- Issue of management accounts and financial statements
- Setting up of your management dashboard
- Preparation of forecasted cash flows and budgets
- Supervision of your accounting department
- Accounts consolidation
- Other similar accounting tasks